From: ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 8:24:08 PM
Subject: Re: Help identify this lens

It could be a copy lens ... maybe designed for Haloid or Xerox copiers which were made in Rochester ... which is where B&L is also. Probably for 1:1 copying but possibly from their larger format copiers. It has a diaphragm built in. That is good.

andy

Darin Heinz wrote:

Without an integrated shutter built into the lens, it probably isn't a large-format lens. I'm thinking binoculars. Anyway, there are certainly ways to get it to fit your 35-mm camera; creativity helps.