4th issue finally out -- come and get it

Dear List,

My forgiveness if this post appears too commercial -- if it is, please email me and it won't happen again. However, we just shipped the 4th issue of MAGNAchrom magazine (which is completely free to registered users) and I just wanted to announce its general availability. The focus of this issue was International Photography.

For those of you who do download it, I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback as we are constantly looking for new work to showcase (for example, check out the The Royal College of Art article featuring the work of five of its up-and-coming photography students). In fact, for any of the professors on this list, we would love to showcase the work of your students who shoot in medium and/or large format. Please feel free to pmail me at editor "at" magnachrom "dot" com if you are interested.

J Michael Sullivan
Editor/Publisher, MAGNAchrom
www.magnachrom.com

MAGNAchrom -- The Alternative Journal of Medium and Large Format Photography