Re: PF Exhibit updated 04-14-07

Er - don't know!! I certainly didn't photoshop it at all to change colour, merely sharpened it. Perhaps there was a lot of dust / water haze which would have deflected some of the blue light?
But thank you for the term classic!

Howard

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
                 Howard Leigh - Spring Sun

A classic. Just a little curious about the yellow-ness of the sun. In my experience by the time it's that high it's not yellow any more.