some of my work...

Hello all,

I've been prett neglect in regard to showing al of you some of the work that I do, and so decided to send a link up to the list. This is a calendar that I shot and designed for my wife's Day Spa. I also wrote an article for Popular Photography & Imaging Magazine on making your own calendar. On my page, there's a link back to the article, if you'd like to read it. Anyway, there is a 6MB Adobe Acrobat PDF file that's downloadable and has the entire calendar on it and is printable in a high quality, legal sized page. Hope you enjoy looking at the work and let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the link:

www.elementssalon.biz/calendar.html

Enjoy!

Cordially,