Re: Giant Slide?

So in order to use them, for instance, like stained glass windows, they really need to be mounted in the plexi, hey?

That's not a problem in some senses. I've been replacing all my glass storm windows with plexi over the last couple of years (because the glass happens to be so heavy that the windows break the aluminum if I let them drop too fast).

But in terms of stained glass, I wonder just how long the sandwich would be impervious to moisture, especially if the window caulk dried out, for instance. And, of course, how well the color would hold up over say, 50 years.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx