    Subject: [SPAM] Re: RGB printing
    From: lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Thu, April 12, 2007 7:53 am
    To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
    <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    I'm not sure of your needs or quantities but vistaprint.com does
    postcards in srgb and they are gorgeous. I use them quite a bit
    and have been thrilled.

    If you aren't in a rush, go to their site and sign up...soon you
    will be receiving offers for 50 free postcards; you'll pay
    shipping but it's less than $10 and worth it.

    Their standard postcard is glossy on one side, blank on the other.

    I think the color is fabulous. I am on a fully calibrated system,
    though, so that does make a difference.

    Lea