Re: and we're off...postcard update

Whatever size you like that the post office will take is good with me.

Lea

On Apr 9, 2007, at 3:41 PM, Paul Weyn wrote:

Hi Lea,

Just a quick thought about postcard dimensions - I’m assuming 4x6 is the norm, but is 4x5 (or any size for that matter) ok?

Paul

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lea murphy
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 1:01 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: and we're off...postcard update

Sixteen people responded and all asked for April 30th to be the mail date.

And so it is.

The list of addresses can be found here:

Postcards should NOT be mailed before the 30th of April.

I intend to scan every postcard I receive and post it to a portion of my web site. Any digital postcards I receive will be posted as well.

For those of you wishing to burn the post cards (and you know who you are) you will have to burn your computer, I guess!

I have created the rules, no one balked, and I've decided digital people get to play, too.

Let's have fun with this and make cool postcards!