digital postcards, an explaination

Robert, you crack me up.

Everyone who signed up to do the exchange is HONOR BOUND to actually put a paper postcard in the mail.

OTHER people expressed interest in designing digital postcards which could be a part of the project (albeit a grovely, much less honorable part) as well.

In the interest of attempting to be all things to all people, I COMPLETELY delight in their willingness to participate in whatever fashion they desire.

Paper rocks. Digital is great too.

I'm all about harmony and peace and creating stuff.