Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 4:54 PM
Subject: B/W Conversions?

On another note.
Does anyone know a better system for converting colour images to B/W than
this one?

If it matters, I am starting out with RAW files, converting the RAW to
colour and then to B/W. I like the concept of being able to adjust the
colour channels to simulate the use of colour filters on B/W film at the
time of exposure.

http://www.botzilla.com/blog/archives/000552.html