Re: Non-Adobe DNG Converter?

Kostas,

At 08:25 3 04 2007, Kostas Papakotas wrote:
I have opted to shoot DNG RAW with my camera but I do not know of any non-Adobe converter for it I tried installing "Camera RAW" but I failed since I had not noticed that it not compatible with my PS 7.0

I've just used the DNG converter program.

So has anyone else a solution for working with DNG Raw?
(I will leave my commnets on the Pentax interface/software for latter). I do not want to spoil you day with them...

I've written up some thoughts on this here:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/thingo/photos/index.html#K10D

Andrea.