Re: Ancestral photos

This is something that has concerned me in our newspaper office.  Our current system of "archiving" consists of copying the raw images to a C.D. each month.
Hi Angie, and congratulations on getting and having a job that makes you happy.  When you have to get up and go to work everyday, all day, that's really important.

I can't help you with the storage problem, but I think your concerns are valid.  The only storage method I could suggest is for the paper to keep a hard copy (4X6?) of each image, but that would be a storage nightmare.  There must be a better way.

Marilyn