Re: postcard exchange update

lea murphy wrote:
I have 22 confirmed participants in the postcard exchange. Yippie!
Great.  Looks like fun.....

3. Postcards can be created however works best for you...in your darkroom, on the computer, at a lab. Last time some folks had images printed at a lab then just wrote on the back and put on a stamp. That is a very fine way to do this. You are totally up to your own creative limits about what goes on them and how you create them.
FYI:

I just found "Photo Fun photo postcards"  at Wal*Mart in the 'Photo Center'.  They sticky postcards that you attach your 4 X 6 photo to.  The back looks like a regular postacrd.

Bob

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )