Re: Printers

Golly gosh and I only have a humble Epson R220... :-[
but with Inkrite cartridges it never ever blocks... :-)
they always look great thanks to a decent profile... :-D
If I want an A3, I'd always send it out to a lab. :-\

But then I don't do any pro type work! 8-)
Well, only a very little

you can see some of my students' work beginning to come on line at

http://www.creativevolution.com/photography/thum_page01/archive-thum-page-01.html

Howard