Re: Returning Members

I did a book swap with Christiane Roh back then. I sent her a Family of Man and she sent me a book of Swiss contemporary photography. The two books were unbelievably different even though the focus was on people in both of them.

I put all my postcards in a little photo album and look at them from time to time. That was a neat thing to do.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx