From: lea murphy
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: Returning Members

If anyone has his email they ought to invite him back...I always enjoyed Sidney very much.

Lea

On Mar 29, 2007, at 1:39 PM, wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I don't think he's done anything in smaller farmats for at least 20 years.   While I've seen some color portraits he made of his kids a number of years ago, his passion is photographing the natural world in B&W.  I think there were a couple of reasons he dropped off the list: first, the flaming contests that were going on with Jan, and second, what he perceived as a diminished sense of professionalism as a consequence of the first reason.  I think  we're all over that now--at least I hope we are!

Bill