Returning Members

Angi wrote:
== Quote ==
Hello everyone!
    I'm a returning member after about 3 years absence!  I see many familiar
names and some new ones.  I was a part of the pass the camera project
(Betsy) and the postcard exchange!
== Unquote ==

I am also a returning member, after about 3-1/2 years, to PF and I also see some familiar names while 'lurking' for the past week or so. I also notice some absentees, Afterswift, Jan, Bob, etc., are any still here. IIRC, it was after I completed my project in Louisiana in August 2003 that I stopped monitoring the list.

Angi mentions 'Betsy' and this reminded me of 'Vagabond', of which I was a part.

Anyway, I will keep 'lurking' and if I feel I can contribute, I will.

Nice to be back.

Bob Turner
Dundee, Scotland, UK.