Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: no gallery update next week?

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

> Was there a message about not updating the gallery next weekend?  I
> wonder if it got caught in my spam filter...Emily,

It was included in the announcement of the update this past Saturday. The reason is that after 6 months on the west coast of the US and what seems to be promising results of the transplant "the staff" will be traveling back to the east coast this weekend. ;)

However, contributions can still be sent and on the next possible occasion they will be installed in the gallery/exhibit space ASAP. http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

cheers,
Andy