RE:

I hope Andy is well. I do not know what happened when I collapsed in
Hospital last year but when I woke up 5 hour later the Nurse did say that my
heart transplant was successful and apologised for cutting my throat.

They used glue to stick me together. However my previous experience with a
heart attack in 1990 or so is that patients did recover or die.

I feel a bit strange to think I have another person's heart inside me. I
sometimes feel weak and ill and have to lie down for about an hour.

I just don't believe it now, there is no scar, but others can see the line
down my chest, a bullet crease on my neck and a knife wound scar the other
side.

I was told there were bullets wounds to my chest and metal object lodged in
my heart Chinese or Russian, but probably Chinese.