Re: Hello list!

Hi Mark,

It's been rather quiet around here for the last 8 months or so. You may already know that we put up a gallery every week theoretically for the purpose of showing each other what we're doing lately and talking about it.

You can view this week's gallery at
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
and instructions for contributing are on that page.

We have had a few exciting projects, some initiated by our listdad and others initiated by members. Recently we assembled a set of images for listdad who is currently doing serious medical care in Seattle. It can be viewed at
http://richmason.com/getwell/andy.html

Before that, listdad instigated a book project to which many of us contributed. You can examine the online version of it by downloading a PDF from
http://www.lulu.com/content/294449
and the book can undoubtedly still be purchased for a reasonable fee from that site.

One of the first projects we did when I first came here was the Pass The Camera project. It was quite a deal - we had 4 disposables and 4 routes and the cameras were mailed from place to place where each recipient was permitted a single shot. The cameras went all across the world. The site for that is
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/ptc/

We had a lot of energy in these projects but lately it seems like we've slowed down a great deal. So some new energy could be very good for us!

Welcome.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx