Re: PF exhibit update 23-12-06

I *really* should be just going back to sleep, since I'm fighting a
nasty cold and have a wedding to photograph Saturday afternoon and a
Turkey to prepare and cook Sunday/Monday, and since either my
batteries or my charger have gone crazy (both batches of AA NiMH have
had batteries that failed to charge; none of these batches are over
two years old, and it's a good intelligent charger I bought from
Thomas Distributing (the batteries, too)).

But there were several photos I really wanted to comment on, and I've
been feeling bad for *ages* (roughly since the last time I actually
did gallery comments) about not participating in this unique and
excellent aspect of Photoforum.