Re: Canon i950 printer help.....

Herschel Mair wrote:
We have 6 Canon i9950 printers in our Mac lab and I have one at home. What a fantastic printer!

I had this funny color thing once and it was an incorrectly installed ink cartridge with remains of the protective tape on one of the cartridges. I have also had problems with students putting the cartridges in the wrong place.

Check that the ink cartridges are in the right place, especially the Photo-Cyan and Cyan.
Check they are all seated right and that there's no debris from the packaging on any especially the Red and Yellow.

Herschel

Thanks Herschel,

The order is correct.

I checked for any 'debris' under the ink cartridges, Canon didn't even suggest this, but everything is clear

Thanks again,

Bob

--

                           /////