Photoshop cs3 - FREE Online Training Library

I don't know if any of you have used the training videos at Lynda.com, but I find them excellent - short, informative and sometimes even amusing. Normally the price is $29 per month (without the exercises), so this is a great offer! Then again, free is always good in my book. The offer below came in my email, since I am a sometimes subscriber.

- Serena

FREE Online Training Library™ Exclusive!

As a very special treat for everyone (subscribers and non-subscribers alike), this exclusive lynda.com tutorial is being made available for FREE – exercise files and all! For those of you who are not subscribers; we hope you'll enjoy access to this training as a preview to what our Online Training Library™ service offers. For you subscribers who want to share your enthusiasm about lynda.com with your friends or colleagues, be sure to spread the link to this free training title!

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=327 <http://echo3.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1082232&c=980087751&m=m&type=1&h=60D15BE2E59185B59674ABD54ED6F548>

On December 15, 2006, Adobe announced the first-ever public beta for an upcoming version of Photoshop, its flagship image-editing software available on http://labs.adobe.com/ <http://echo3.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1082233&c=980087751&m=m&type=1&h=60D15BE2E59185B59674ABD54ED6F548>. Best-selling author and Photoshop guru Deke McClelland has teamed up with lynda.com to create the first professionally produced instructional training on every new feature in Photoshop CS3. In addition to many new features, this simultaneous Mac and PC release will be the first version of Adobe Photoshop that is optimized for use on Intel-based hardware, and has huge speed enhancements as a result.

/Photoshop CS3 Beta One-on-One/ Preview offers a personal video tour through a series of real-world examples that illustrate each of the key features and enhancements in the Photoshop CS3 beta. Major and minor features are covered in meticulous detail.

Topics include:

   * Mastering the new dock-driven interface
   * Making the most of the new (and very different) Bridge
   * Importing and converting digital images with the Photo Downloader
   * Adjusting colors with three new and enhanced features
   * Healing and cloning with greater control
   * Experiencing the unparalleled flexibility of non-destructive
     "smart" filters
   * Merging images together with the amazing Auto Align and Auto Blend
     features
   * Using the enhanced Vanishing Point and Photomerge features
   * Controlling all aspects of printing from one dialog box

--
Serena Fenton        http://layersofmeaning.org/