From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elgenper
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 5:02 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Photo archive/index software

12 dec 2006 kl. 04.00 skrev E Berlin:

I have installed Adobe Lightroom but find some of it's functions a bit gnarly.  It does not appear to include a help file so I can't look up things I don't get.  Does anyone know of documentation or tutorials that help provide orientation to Lightroom?
EBerlin

First, I want to emphatically and enthusiastically second the recommendations for Lightroom!  Already as Beta 4, it beats everything else I´ve tried.

Being a beta, however, the help functions are simply not implemented yet.  Here are a few web sites that I´ve found very helpful; there are several others, just waiting to be Googled....

(this one isn´t free; the others are)

Hope this helps.  At least, it will keep you busy for hours...

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"