RE: Photo archive/index software

I have installed Adobe Lightroom but find some of it's functions a bit gnarly.  It does not appear to include a help file so I can't look up things I don't get.  Does anyone know of documentation or tutorials that help provide orientation to Lightroom?
EBerlin

E Berlin MEDIA

   Elliot Berlin
   Documentary Films & Media Production