Re: Andy in hot room in Seattle

Andy:

Being in the medical field I know exactly what you are going through at this
moment.

Just hang in there and things will get better. I know what you are going
through isn't easy but soon enough everything will be back to normal and you
will be doing just fine.

Positive and optimistic thinking is the key to every trying situation in
life, and this is also the case here.

We wish you the best and will keep you in our prayers, asking for your
prompt recovery.

Very best wishes,

Joseph Chamberlain