gallery

Jim Snarski
Autumn Hearts:  I enjoy the fall colors and these leaves are a great example of what beauty the cooler weather brings with it.  I would like to see it  cropped a little more tightly, but that's just my opinion. I also like the quotation that accompanied the photograph.  Very nice work.

Roy Miller
Cindi:  Very nice composition and framing.  The image is soft and flattering of the subject.  If I could change anything, (and I can't) it would be that I'd put a catch light or sparkle in the model's right eye.

Howard Leigh
Proud Dogs:  I'd have exposed for the darker-colored dogs and used a flash so there was a "spark" (catch light) in the dogs' eyes, but the pose and expressions you caught in this photograph are great.  I like things cropped a little tighter, but - again - that's just me.  Nice work.

Thank you to all who contributed to the gallery.  Even though I don't always comment, I enjoy the fact that work is being shared.

Marilyn