Re: PhotoForum Exhibit Review, 11 Nov 2006

Charles Dias

:  There something about photography that always wondered me ... the way
different people interprets an image. ..

I was chatting to a guy the other day who LOVES music - he is deaf in one
ear and he was recounting his amazement when he bought himself a cheap,
junk CD player with a single mono speaker output.

Although he had a surround sound entertainment center at home which cost
him a fair bit, he swore to his delight the $25 CD player was the BEST
sounding audio experience he'd ever had!

A happy man, he listen now to all his favourite music as though for the
first time, appreciating the music in all it's wonder where before the
whole stereo experience left him 'missing bits' (so he said).

So a piece of junk in the eyes of many brought enormous happiness to at
least one individual.

make of it what you will, it's something I relate to images and photography

:)