Re: Sharpening, and improving focus, and reducing motion blur

I sharpen using Unsharp Mask in PS. My 'standard' setting for portrait work is 159, .9, 0. Everything starts here and then I move it around...but oftentimes not by much.

I typically have the image open at 100% with 'preview' checked so I can see the effect.

Just the dialog box of 'smart sharpen' was confusing to me so I never use it.

Lea