From: ADavidhazy temp in Seattle <andpph@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 30, 2006 10:23 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Checking list function - msg from list HQ

Hi everyone, I gues this is just what the subject line states - distribution of list mail seems to have stopped with Saturday afternoon and I am simply trying to check whether the comp sys people here need to give the listprocessor a shove!

cheers,
Andy

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand Russell