Comments Charles Dias - PF exhibit on 10-08-06

Emily L. Ferguson - Interesting yellowish shades on the centered tree against the green and marron of the other ones. I think the problem here is that you were too far from the tree and used a small aperture, so the resulting image is a lot confusing, too much detail. I think a good closeup would be much better.

Jayanth Vincent - With such a big bill this bird received the proper name, kingfisher. Interesting dark/blurred background and good light. I suggest a little crop to complete the uncentering of the bird on the frame and some sharpening to enhance its feathers texture.

Andrew Brooks - Very poetic image. I like it. It would be great for the cover of a art or poetry book. I like too much the quality of the light and the classical composition. A little more color saturation and contrast would be nice just as sharpening correction. I think this image would also be great in BW, try a good conversion, it deserves it.

Rich Mason - Interesting this project of your. This image is really a synthesis of the suburbia life I think. Maybe a little white balace adjustmente to get ride of the excess of red would be nice. Have you considered to convert it to BW, I think it would be nice.

Alan Zinn - I think this kind of scene is a worldwide phenomena. Here in Brazil I've seen a lot of photographic store closing door in the last years too. I like this image but this one must be in BW imho in order to burst its documental spirit.