Comments Charles Dias - PF exhibit update on 20-10-06

Jeff Spirer - I like too much photos of boxing figthers in the ring in BW (and other ring fights too) just like yours, it's one of the primal sports photography imho. You photo is great, lovely shadows and composition. Very good work.

Renate Volz - Very nice foggy landscape. I like too much the natural semi-framing that is the big tree and the texture of the water surface. The problem imho is that little centered tree, it's somenthing distractive in that position.

Herschel Mair - Very nice shot. I loved the composition, the way you distributed the elements on the frame, along the blurred background. I think the level you shot is a plus. Lovely faded colors. This is a very nice National Geography photo style. Very good work.

Guy Glorieux - Resizing photos is a big problem sometimes, I know it. Well, nice night cityscape you captured. I think the big picture must be very nice in terms of details. I think you should work brightness a little in this small version, it's something too dark.

Andrew Brooks - Lovely fairy tale look shot, it resambles images taken with a light difusor filter. Nice colors. There is a little flare in there but it's easily cloned out with Photoshop. Nice shot.

Mark Harris - Very nice floral abstract. I like the way you composed the image and vertical framing is really the best for this one. I think the light sepia toning is ok. Anyway this image should be great printed in metalic paper. Very good work.

Emily L. Ferguson - I like the sepia toning, really, it's very nice working together the backlight. Very nice boat shot, one of the best you take from the ones I saw until now. It's full of movement, cool.

Jim Snarski - Very nice composition. I like the oposite play here. You caught a lot of detail. I think this image would be much more powerful in BW, really.