problem with 350D

hi guys i have been facing a strange problem with my 13 month old 350D...
A month back one evening all of a sudden my 350D started showing the max readings for both in any mode other than M (complete manual)
all i got was black screen OR one that got over exposed to get a completly burnt photo of light...

It kept doing that for an hour & then became normal.Next day i faced the same problem..
So i got the sensor cleaner option in the firmware menu & in about 40 mins the problem was solved...!!!

now 2 day all of a sudden i faced the problem again.. There was a phase when even the playback mode wouln't skip next photograph.
Its still in the same position...  i get 30 sec & F/4.0 at values both blinking...

SO what do u think is the problem with the camera...
should i once more clear the sensor throught the camera menu...

I have only 2ice removed the kit lense.. 2nd time was 2 day...

can anyone help pls !!!!

regards
rush