Commenter Charles Dias - PF Main Exhibit updated 30-SEP-06

Emily L. Ferguson - Very nice sails shot, Emily. Lovely composition. I like too much the vintage look of the sepia toning. Very good work.

Guy Glorieux - I like too much panorama images ... ok I did just a couple of them until now, but I like it anyway. This one is very good, Guy, peaceful landscape.

Tim Mulholland - Cool place. I prefer the botton half of the image than the top half, it's much more charming, colorful and interesting. I think that little overexposure on the top of the rock is the problem ... I think some crop in order to give the image a panorama or semi-panorama look would be nice.

Jeff Spirer - Woowww, Jeff, stunning BW. Lovely contrast and grain look. I like too much the horizontal non-centered composition. Nice example of fine art image of a underground homosexual fetish scene ... it's art, contemporary art.

Marilyn Dalrymple - I'm a fan of your photo-paintings, Marilyn. I like too much the way you use photoshop virtual brushs to add virtual paintings on your photography. It's very modern and the same time it's close to painting classics. Very good work. (where can we check online this article you mention ???)

D.L. Shipman - Other nice panoramic shot. Cool one too, but I think it would be much more interesting with a good conversion to BW with extra care to the contrast. I think the colors is nice but in BW this image would be much more powerful.

Dan Mitchell - Poor prey ...but It's the natural order of life and it's beautiful. I think your image has too much useless space around the subject and some extensive cropping would be nice.