Re: Thank you, Herschel

Thanks very much (Blushing)
Actually I have been teaching PS for a while now... PS7, 8 (CS) and 9 (CS2) and at the same time trying to set up systems that my photography students can use so that they don't have to become pros in the software. When I decided to get the ACE certification the first time, I thought I knew it all. I got a big wake-up call when I failed the exam by 2 points. I went home and studied like a madman for a month. It became something of an obsession. Every day 5 or 6 hours. I bought all Russel Brown's and Deke's stuff and anything else I could get. My wife started getting worried about me...

I have since written all the subsequent exams in trepidation. I now am a member of the Adobe Solutions Network for Photoshop.   I have also put in a lot of studying to get as much knowledge on the subject of the digital image process as I can. I tell my staff that they can not successfully teach more than 10% of what they know so that they can distill lectures from a huge vat of knowledge, like good whiskey.(Scotch of course)

Very glad to be of service

Herschel

lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Herschel,

I am reading with interest all the tips and tricks and goodies you are passing along about Photoshop these days. What a treasure you are and how lucky we are to have you in this group so willing to share you knowledge.

Thank you, thank you.
Lea

lea murphy
www.leamurphy.com