Re: [SPAM] COMMENTS - Charles Dias - PF Exhibit update 23-09-06

Charles Dias wrote:

Don Roberts - Nice Image. I like the composition of the arcs and rocks. I also like the BW, it's the most powerful choice for this image, but I think you used sharpening too much, there is some pixalization and it's distractive.
Thanks, Charles. I have to admit that I did a late, hurried job on this as Andy revealed that there were no photos submitted for the gallery. I think that accounts for the gray band at the top which came from I know not where. I may have done the sharpening to an extreme but it wasn't apparent here. I think the image I sent was a little large and the work the gallery staff had to do may have contributed to the pixelization. Anyway, this was one of a series shot on a Minolta Autocord, which I still have, and was on PS developed in Rodinal. End of technical remembrances.
Don