Re: Batching (was CS2 vs CS in raw (Was Photoshop CS2)

I already had some problems with batching on PS 7. One action I made took the jpg  images from a digital camera, changed the ppi and saved and named  them as PSD file. Second time I this action it replaced all the previous processed pictures by using the same file name starting at 1 again.