Θέμα: Re: Θέμα: Re: Show, One Night, Saturday,2 0S F?=

On 9/7/06, Jeff Spirer wrote:

> For anyone interested that can't make it, I have a gallery of the stuff
> going in here -
>
> http://www.spirer.com/rootdivshow/
Great now I can put the walkabouts music on, and get me a beer...Best luck, kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!