Re: new photostitch freeware

Does it do a better job than PhotoShop? I'm disappointed in PSs rendering of slightly differing hues in blue skies between adjacent images. Correcting them after the fact has not worked well for me. But then, maybe I'm not taking the photos correctly. I recently took three photos of California hills in Monterey County from an elevated vantage point (above the Carmel valley for those familiar with the area). PS produced an almost perfect panorama, except for the sky. There was a sharp change in hue between the three photos. I guess I can just download it and try it!

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx