Re: Web site

I ditto the ditto. Just one thing that seems to be a hallmark of our
age: the love of the "apparently random" image and composition, with
the "meaning" left for the viewer to create. Personally, I'm a little
jaded with "cool" images lacking emotional involvment.

In this case I prefer the frame to the picture.

http://georgiadis.googlepages.com/
--
Alex Georgiadis