Gallery Comments - Charles

Laurenz Bobke - Very nice abstract. It's impressive how photographer use not to look for photo oportunities hidden on ceilings. I thinks your photo need some croping on the top to improve the composition and some contrast adjustmente. It's a nice image anyway. Very good work.

Emily L. Ferguson - Interesting image but I miss to see the boots biggers, it's too little this way and quite dificult to identify it as boats. I like the sepia toning, really good. I think the simulation of the use of a red filter would be nice to puch the clouds against the sky. I'm no sure but I think the horizon is a little tilted.

Guy Glorieux - Clever composition of the flowers vase and the accidental(?) black framing on the little poll. Good shot, lovely colors.

Howard Leigh - Humorous ... but I think a little more shadows would be nice.

D.L. Shipman - Nice abstract ... it's very subtle and I like the result. It's would be very nice framed on a wood wall.

Pini - Interesting this composition, good capture. I think you should play a little with contrast and colors saturation, maybe even cutout, to get this image more interesting.