Re: No comment?

On 8/15/06, Darin Heinz <spacecoastphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doesn't anyone have anything to say about this week's exhibition? After all
the work the contributors have put into it?

Just wondering.

It takes me .5 to 1 hour to do a set of comments (maybe less on the
smaller galleries, though), and I simply haven't had that kind of
chunk of time recently.   I keep trying to get back up on the horse,
and do reviews regularly for a while again, but it hasn't been
happening.

Recently, it's been more software and sysadmin, less photography around here.
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Pics: <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>