Re: Gallery

Good eye, Marilyn... I didn't catch on that it was MM, but there's the little mole on her cheek!

Renate

On 8/12/06, Marilyn < marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Laurenz Bobke
ACROS Fukuoka:

I'd love to see the rest of the mall!  I like the "star" effect, also.  It would be great for the photograph if the background for the stars were painted a dark color so it looked as if the night sky backed the stars.

Emily L. Ferguson:
 When I first looked at this image, I thought there was too much sky.  While looking at it again, though, I like the feel of the boats sailing off the edge of the world.

Guy Glorieux
Framed!  Great shot, Guy.  I think I might like it a little more if it were cropped vertically leaving just the flowers, the frame and the "Framed" in view.  I'd love to be able to visit the museum.  It must be fascinating.

Howard Leigh
OOOerrr!  I know just how this little guy feels.  I have the same reaction every time I hear a news cast or read the paper {:->  Your little garden  gnome is Special indeed.

D.L. Shipman:  This is an intriguing photograph.  I sent a separate message asking for some information about it, Dave.

Pini Vollach
Alfa:I'm not sure how Marilyn would feel about this depiction of herself, but isn't it amazing most can recognize  who the sculpture is of after all these years?  Even the lawn chair in the lower left hand corner elicits memories of her.  Photographs taken during the filming of  The Misfits showed Marilyn and Clark sitting in (what I'm guessing were director's chairs, but are similar to outside lawn chairs) in lawn-type chairs.  As for the car, it is a reminder of the years that have passed since Marilyn's death - 44 years.  Incredible!

I enjoyed the gallery very much.  Thank you to the photogrpahers and Andy and staff.

Marilyn

"My religion is very simple.  My religion is kindness."
The Dalai Lama

Visit Bartholomew's Buttons Storefront:  www.lulu.com/marilyn160

--
Check  out http://www.imagesbyrenate.com