Re: Omega D-2 enlarger

In a message dated 8/6/2006 3:48:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Leaving a surplus of 75-100 sudents who should never/never have come close to the photo school.  Yet, these guys will go into serious debt
Gee I have a fellow doing construction work for me who is a college graduate with a degree in the Philosophy of Ethics.  I guess there really isn't enough jobs available for college trained peoples.
Roy