Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Omega D-2 enlarger

This is true. We run an all digital diploma course here. A decision made by those on high. There are some students that are always pleading with me to set up a darkroom. Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to get an enlarger here and the regular water temperature during the day is about 28 to 32 degrees (That's the cold water BTW)

herschel