Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: Carnival Photos

I haven't posted anything for a while, so thought I might mention a gallery of images I took at a village carnival in Kent recently.
Site is
http://www.howardleigh.me.uk/knockholt-2006

Camera Nikon D100 with sigma 18-200 and mainly sigma 10-20.
I had a great time pretending to be a newspaper photographer! But it meant I could right into the middle of everything happening.

Money raised went to support the Kent air Ambulance Service.

And with any luck I'll get my Nikon 18-200 VR next week.... I only ordered it on 2nd Feb!

Howard