Re: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade...

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Bob,
Congratulations on your retirement. Might as well stay getting up at six - now's when things really get busy! Why it's called "retirement" I'll never know. AZ

Thanks.  And the light is different at six.........

My Dad, and just about everyone else I ever knew that retired was busier than before retirement. The only difference I see, and its a big difference, is that they're busy doing things they WANT to do....... :-)

Thanks again,
Bob

--

                          /////