Re: Liquid pixels (was Re: Film holder?)

hi ..
U r getting me intrested in what U have to say.
But i didn't get much of it..
Will u pls explain it for a novice like me..
regards
rushi

On 7/12/06, Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a quick footnote to my earlier email on the subject.

Liquid pixel imaging (LPI) is not to be confused with WPI (wet pixel imaging).
The later can easily be acheived by throwing your computer in the lake (or the bathtub if you live in the city).  The former requires an actual meltdown of the computer.

Of course, WPI is more washed (so to speak!) compared to the saturation of LPI.

Regards,

Guy