From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Dias
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 8:20 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: New Issue - The Art of Seeing

There is a new issue of The Art of Seeing, a free virtual photo magazine I created some weeks ago. This issue is devoted to Japan and our friend Museki Abe is there.

I've also created a website for it with a sign up feature.

http://www.artofseeing.charlesdias.net

Comments, suggestions and critiques welcome.

Charles