Re: scanners

--- "Elson T. Elizaga" <elson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nikon has software for that, I'm sure. I downloaded one from a
> Nikon
> website so that I can use my Nikon Coolscan IV ED for my XP.

When I first tried to install the software that came with my
Coolscan IV ED on my XP computer, I got a warning message
stating that the software was not "Logo-tested". I called Nikon
who told me to ignore the message and just continue with the
installation. I did and I've never had any trouble with it.

                                               Richard