Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx

On 5 Jun 2006, at 18:58, Shyrell Melara wrote:

Okay! You just scared me real good. I took the picture back down. If anyone would like a signed copy, you will have to let me know through this group then I will email you a copy to your private email. Please don't anyone scare everyone about attachments. I'm familliar with those who comment on this group. I hope others feel the same about me. :-)

Shyrell

 ---------------------------------
   Melara Photography Studios
   Jonesville, North Carolina
  *Preserving Precious Memories*
  http://melarastudios.tripod.com
 ---------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob <w8imo@xxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Just a thought - and just checking
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:58:58 -0400

Shyrell Melara wrote:

Is there any way we could put our signature on our picture and put it
on a web page. That way everyone can print their own from the
internet. We could make the pictures larger than usual so the quality
would not be so bad, but keeping in mind also that we have the
original photo in the book itself. I could do a sample and put that up
in about 3 days. Any comments?

Shyrell

You might be able to scan your signature or shoot a picture of your
signature and save it as a .jpg .  Then with the software we have we
should be able to add it to the photo.

WARNING !!!!! If you're going to post it on the internet, MAKE SURE IT
IS NOT YOUR  OFFICIAL SIGNATURE !!!!!

Bob

                          ( O O )
--------------------oOOO-----O----OOOo-----73 de w8imo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Curiosity killed the cat although I was a suspect for a while........

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/ default.asp?SRC=lycos10